Translate

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

So  after months of contemplating, I am finally going to do it!  I am going to start a blog.   Now the dilemma - what do I write???  Decisions, decisions, decisions....

I could write about my 30+ years of food service industry experience (which includes everything from cleaning crap off walls to conducting third party audits); I could write about basic food safety and the seemingly daily recalls; I could write about the drive-thru cashier that just took my money with his gloves on, wiped his nose, and then handed me my food, or I could write about the fact that over the Thanksgiving holiday my kids found expired ranch dressing in my cupboard (unopened) and expired olive oil mayo in my fridge - my husband and I don't use a lot of condiments - and my future daughter-in-law (whom I love dearly) pointed out, we always have to check the condiments here! You would think given my profession my condiments would be "in code" but even I get caught up in poor rotation (or simple lack of use)!  UGH! 

I could go on, but no need to share everything...I presume this will be a blog pertaining to current events both personal and professional, local and global.  I hope you enjoy it....

No comments:

Post a Comment