Translate

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

NOROVIRUS - YOU DON'T WANT IT!

Francine L. Shaw CP-FS.CFSM.FSP.FMP


When you go to the restroom do you wash your hands? I bet you silently responded, "YES!" Do you use soap? Again, "YES?!" Statistically speaking, it's not the case. "What?!" you say. That's right. One in three people that use the restroom don't wash their hands afterwards. EEEWWW....Then they touch the doorknob to open the door and leave the restroom. You know what that means....Yep, you may as well have not washed your hands either. Everything that was on their grimy little paws is now on your nice clean hands! PIGS, I say...PIGS! And, that's why you are now home in bed with norovirus....

Norovirus is the leading cause of gastrointestinal illness in both the USA and the UK. It is a miserable illness and misery loves company. To say one is miserable when they have this foodborne illness is putting it mildly. It's misery incarnate. One minute you're absolutely fine, and the next you think you're going to die - or that death would be preferable.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that each year noroviruses cause an estimated 21 million illnesses and 800 deaths. Approximately 80 percent of the infections occur between November and April, when people tend to gather in enclosed spaces with little fresh air circulating.

Nausea, 'projectile vomiting', and 'explosive' diarrhea are the usual symptoms - sometimes simultaneously; then stomach cramps, muscle aches, low-grade fever, headache, and fatigue, that can go on for days after the main symptoms dissipate. Even though norovirus typically lasts one to three days, an infection can be hazardous, especially for small children, elderly, and people with compromised immune systems. The greatest risk is dehydration stemming from the constant vomiting and watery diarrhea.

The virus spreads quickly in close confined quarters such as day care centers, schools, office buildings, retirement centers, hotels, and nursing homes, as well as on cruise ships. Most cruise ships try hard to prevent outbreaks, but norovirus is quite tenacious and often persists through their efforts. Most hand sanitizers don't kill the bug!

Frequent hand washing with soap and hot water - 100 degrees Fahrenheit - for at least 30 seconds, especially after using the toilet, is the best preemptive. Failing to wash your hands after using the restroom risks transference of the virus to foods, drinks, or utensils used by others - and let's not forget the doorknob you touched on the way out of the restroom! It only takes a small inoculation of norovirus to cause the illness and trust me....YOU DON'T WANT IT!

WASH YOUR HANDS! WASH YOUR HANDS! WASH YOUR FREAKIN HANDS!

4 comments:


  1. God bless Dr Oseremen for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of HIV. and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HIV out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HIV i saw a comment about Dr Oseremen how he cured HIV with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS SPEED POST. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 14 days later i was cured from HIV, Dr Oseremen truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through what's app +2349056394313 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Dr.oseremenvadi@gmail.com DOCTOR Oseremen CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:-
    1} cancer
    2} diabetes
    3} hepatitis
    4} fibroid
    5} HIV virus
    6} pregnancy herbal medicine
    7} ex back spell casting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Regarding genital Warts or herpes treatment. If you need a permanent cure and removal of it, be it Anal warts, Penis Warts, Vagina Warts, Oral Herpes or Genital Herpes. This site is the only site that i can recommend to anyone that can get rid of any kind of Warts or Herpes. I have ordered their medicine and it worked for me. I have also recommended it to a friend and she also testified positively about their medicine after using it. So i now concluded that it works perfectly, email him doctorvadi@yahoo.com or whatsApp +2348074133083 
    If it works for you, then you can as well recommend it to others. good luck.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was having Herpes Simplex Virus then i came across a review of people saying that they got treated from Herpes Simplex Virus by Dr VOODOO., So i gave a try by contacting him through his email and explain my problem to him. He send natural medicine herbs to me and told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take the medicine, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken by any deadly diseases like HERPES HIV, shingles,low sperm count or bringing back your ex lover, this great man is extremely the best in which I have seen if you also need a help, you can also email him at voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com Add Dr voodoo on whatsApp +2348140120719

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was in severe ribs and stomach pain at about this time last year. And I went to the hospital for treatment and was diagnosed for CHRONIC HEPATITIS B I was told it has no cure and i was so devastated because all hope seems to be lost, some drugs was given me to slowdown the viral load, and it got worse after sometime. I came across Dr. Iyabiye’s recommendation online while studying about the disease, and then I reach out to him just to try but I was taken by surprise. I got completely cured, all the pains were gone and I went back to the hospital for another test and I was tested negative to the disease. Here is the doctor’s contact if interested: iyabiyehealinghome@gmail.com (+234-815-857-7300)

    ReplyDelete