Translate

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Day After...

Well, for those of you that are wondering...today was much better in my "food safety world".  No expired products in the meeting room.  Lunch was delivered 10 minutes early.  And, the room was a bit warmer.  Halleluiah!  I had almost 50 students each of the past two days, they were great!  I still wonder, how someone in the hospitality business can make so many errors in one day?  I didn't even see the Sales Manager or the General Manager and this is a major account for them.  I really think an apology was in order.  Odds are we won't go back to this facility.  I wonder if they'll notice?

Oh well, we live and learn.  On to my next issue...I'm supposed to be on a flight from BWI to Tennessee tomorrow for a class in Memphis on Friday.  They've already cancelled the first flight and booked me on another...arriving much later.  I guess we'll see what happens.  If we get the snow they're predicting...I doubt the airlines are going to fly anywhere!  It'll be the first time I've missed a scheduled training in eight years.   I really don't want that to happen.

Check out my Facebook page to learn how to keep your food safe if the power goes out...https://www.facebook.com/FoodSafetyTrainingSolutions

Stay safe and warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment