Translate

Sunday, January 6, 2013

IT'S THAT TIME...PITCH THE LEFTOVERS

We're 6 day's into the new year and my husband and most of my friends have been knocked on their butts by the flu!  It's some nasty stuff.  I don't think Tim has moved for 3 or 4 days.

As I said, we are already six days into the new year.  Yes, 2013 has arrived and is here to stay for another 359 days...It seems like a long time but before we know it, it will be Christmas again!

If you have not already done so it's time to purge all of those New Year's Eve and New Year's Day leftovers from your refrigerator.  It's too late to make soup from that leftover ham, don't do it!  I don't care how good the ham still smells, it's time to toss it.  And, grab that eggnog and dump it too.

This is an exciting month for us...we are training in another new state (New Jersey) and I will be the guest host @ Keeping it Kleen's Twitter Party (#Kleenchat) on 1.24.13 from 3:00 - 4:00 p.m. EST.  Be sure to join in on the fun! 

As I type this blog, they're talking about "poison pizza" on the television...ironic.  Food safety issues are everywhere!

Follow us on twitter @ foodsafetytraining@fsts3787






 



No comments:

Post a Comment