Translate

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Thanksgiving Leftovers

Today I finished tossing the remainder of the Thanksgiving leftovers.  As I was cleaning out the fridge, I found myself wondering...How is it possible that just over a week ago I spent hours preparing all of this food and everything looked, smelled and tasted wonderful.  Today, honestly, there was one dish I didn't even recognize.  How does that happen?  Bacteria is a terrible thing!  As I was emptying the bowl of sweet potato casserole, I had to smile remembering my three year old granddaughter's efforts at helping me prepare them!  She had a blast, hopefully this will be the beginning of a Thanksgiving tradition.  She loved licking the spoon (it was 9:30 at night and she was exhausted, but having a blast, she fell asleep on the kitchen floor...)!  She was so excited the next day as she told everybody she helped make dinner...

Have you thrown away your Thanksgiving leftovers yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment