Translate

Friday, December 28, 2012

Where Did The Time Go?

WOW!  Where did the month (year) go!  I have had an incredibly busy few weeks.  I just realized I haven't posted anything in my blog for three weeks...I'm being a real slacker! lol  If you only knew....

We, here at Food Safety Training Solutions, have been busy wrapping up our year end.  Deciding what states to venture into next year; and, what new projects to take on.

We participated (anonymously) in the 26 random acts of kindness, in honor of the victims in Newtown, CT.  And donated funds to the local food basket for those in need.

Personally, I have spent a considerable amount of time with my Granddaughter. We baked cookies, put up the Christmas tree, set out decorations, went to see Christmas lights, and just enjoyed our time together in general.  I've also seen more of my daughter than normal which is wonderful!

We are still working on our new website and as excited about it as ever.  Shopping cart to be included!  As well as a few specialty items.

Our facebook page has a post pertaining to the worst food safety errors of 2012.  It's worth a read.  I also just posted a recall from Wal-Mart and Sam's Club...Nice way to wrap up the year (sarcasm).

This year, I was faced with the decision of whether to say "Merry Christmas" or "Happy Holiday's".  Really?  This is my decision, "Merry Christmas" it is and will be.  I don't want to offend anyone; but, I promise you - if you want to honor your faith and say "Happy Hanukkah", "Happy Kwanzaa", anything else, or nothing at all, I will not be offended.  I will also respect and honor your decision.

Happy New Year to one and all!  Stay Safe and I'll chat with you in the New Year!















No comments:

Post a Comment